Block Play and Child Development
The connection between block play and child development is undeniable. The benefits of building blocks for kids are priceless.
children playing with blocks
We want to be clear that open-ended and unstructured play is still an important part of building blocks. Kids need free time to build and develop their imagination and creativity. So, be flexible. Start with a plan, but let your child take the lead. Keep it fun and let their imaginations run wild!
Kids love building blocks! Our children learn how to lead their own play through hands-on activities. So there’s no better way to develop their skills than by providing fun and interactive building blocks play activities. So, let’s take a look at some easy building block activities for toddlers and preschoolers that you can incorporate into your child’s play.
What are the characteristics of DIY building block table happy kitchen?
1. Exquisite workmanship: the corners are rounded, smooth and burr-free, not hurting hands 2. Dazzling lights: dazzling lighting effects are more attractive to children 3. Environmental protection and health: high-quality painted wood products, let children have fun 4. Great variety of beautiful toys
How to play?
1. Unleash your child’s thoughts and give them support for action
2. Experience the joy of cooking
3. Children can freely choose according to their own preferences
4. Kids can play with friends or parents.
Every child should have at least one good set of building blocks. Block play stimulates learning in all areas and has been researched to lead to academic success. These DIY building blocks for kids make it easy to have enough for everyone!
Kids will have fun making one of these sets, or find inspiration to create their own! Our kids Building Block Table has Happy Kitchen DIY Block Table, Little engineer DIY building block table and many more.