The bumper car battery car does not require special site configuration, as long as it is fully charged, it can be easily used. The general materials are: the chassis is made of steel, and the shell is made of fiberglass.
Bumper car battery car: One-time molding of environmentally friendly glass fiber reinforced plastic products. Iron parts are electrostatically sprayed with paint. Equipped with advanced functions such as sound, positioning, lighting, timing, etc., powered by 24V battery, imitating animals, the colors are bright and do not fade. It has the characteristics of environmental protection, corrosion resistance, good stability, beautiful appearance, novel style, good safety performance and wide field adaptability. It is a popular amusement equipment on the market and is deeply loved by children.
Bumper car battery car body: generally made of FRP demoulding. The reinforcing material in fiberglass is fiberglass. Fiberglass is an inorganic fibrous material drawn or blown from molten glass. Its main chemical components are silica, alumina, boron oxide, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, etc. Fibers are long, short, flocculent, 3-80 microns in diameter. The thickest fibers are only as thick as a hair. The tensile strength of glass fibers with a diameter of 10 microns is 3600 MPa, which is equivalent to a tensile force of 360 kg per square millimeter. The strength is twice that of high-strength steel. Due to the different types of resins used, they are called polyester fiberglass, epoxy fiberglass and phenolic fiberglass.
There are many types of battery bumper cars, including drift bumper cars, superhero bumper cars, flying saucer bumper cars, space flying rabbit bumper cars, space battleship bumper cars, etc.
The maintenance of bumper cars should be done in advance
Whether it is a car, a large amusement facility, or a small and medium-sized amusement facility such as a bumper car, it needs to be run-in when it is put into use. What should be the break-in period of a bumper car?
How to maintain it?
During the break-in phase of the bumper car. The new friction contact surface has a certain roughness, and the contact area of the testing machine is very small. Therefore, the bumper car wears rapidly at the beginning of running in, and as the running in, the rough surface protrudes
The results show that the contact area gradually increases, the surface becomes smooth and smooth, and the wear rate gradually decreases. When it reaches a certain level, it tends to stabilize, which is the end of the break-in phase. The amount of wear during this period is called the initial stage
So, how to collide and maintain it?
1. Maintenance of bumper cars
1. Bumper car inflation standard: between 1.8kg and 2kg (check once a day), and inflate in time.
2. If the conductive wheel is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(check once a day)
3. Check whether the power supply screw of the bumper car rectifier cabinet is loose (check frequently), and tighten it immediately if it is loose.
4. Grease the small conductive wheel of the bumper car once a month. (The small conductive wheel must be removed)
5. The brake screw of the bumper car should not be too tight or too loose. The standard is that when the bumper car starts, it is best to step on the accelerator for 2 to 3 seconds to start.
6. Check whether the mounting screws of the conductive wheel of the bumper car are loose, and the rubber on the conductive wheel screws must not be cracked. If there is any crack, replace it in time (once a day).